This crustless quiche is full of cheesy, savory goodness! My favorite thing about this meal is that it is low carb, but so delicious you don’t even miss the fact that there is no crust. It’s a good source of protein that you can make for any meal and is great reheated as leftovers.
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups diced ham
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 small sweet onion diced
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, cheddar cheese, dill weed, and salt/pepper. Put aside.
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Sauté until onions are translucent, then add spinach and ham. Cook until spinach is soft and ham is warmed through.
- Add the cooked ingredients from the skillet into the egg mixture. Mix and pour into a well-greased 10-in. pie dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until edges are browned.