This recipe came about when I was CRAVING cookies, but didn’t have any flour in the house. I had heard of peanut butter cookies being one of the easiest cookies to create a flourless version of…so I got to baking and came up with the perfect recipe! And with only 5 ingredients, this is a super quick and easy recipe to get your sweet fix.
- 2 cups peanut butter (creamy)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a large bowl, first mix together the peanut butter and sugars until combined.
- Next add the baking soda and eggs and beat until smooth.
- Form dough into round tablespoonful balls. Place onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet about 2 inches apart from each other (I fit about a dozen cookies on the sheet at a time). Using a fork, press a criss-cross pattern into each dough ball, flattening into a cookie shape.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the cookies become slightly golden brown. When you remove them from the oven, allow them to cool for about 5-7 minutes before moving them to a cooling rack to ensure they do not fall apart (the peanut butter base makes them very fragile while warm).
- Enjoy! ***This recipe made me about 3 dozen cookies***